Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

Our new puppy Osha

6K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Lukesmama 
#1 ·
Well, even with all of the drama this week, I still wanted to share photos of our littlest Pointer Sister. She really is a doll, even though she's waaayyyy more work than we could ever have known. And so this is why we thank god for her adorable face :)

Hanging in her new digs

Passed out with her Squeaky Blue Man

Deciding if she's going to listen...or not

See less See more
#6 ·
oh my goodness...she's cute as can be! we always tell maggie that it's a good thing she's cute...because she was SOOOO bad (and sometimes still is)! it is hard to believe she's aggressive at all, considering that she's cuddling a stuffed animal in the 2nd pic. hang in there!

#7 ·
She really is such a sweet dog when she isn't trying to dominate everyone! We're trying to see
through and past that stuff. When she's sleepy it's the best since she's not trying to overwhelm you with orders. Praying we'll get through it because we think she has a lot of potential to be an amazing dog!

#14 ·
kashag - i actually just posted on her progress on the puppies page :)

There are lots of improvements :D (yay!)

Here are a couple photos I took this week. She's up to 15 pounds now but I swear it's all legs. She is the biggest poser too. As soon as she sees the camera light blinking, she stops and poses. Hahahaha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.