Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really connect with others who have bought their Vizslas from this breeder....I'm in love with my V....Maxwell (Baraboo Jed) will be 5 in March.....Parents were Splash and Newman!!!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
You've come to the right place, I'm pretty sure there are several users who have Onpoint Vizslas.

Off the top of my head (okay, using the User Map too), Crazy Kian and treetops1974 have Onpoint V's.

There are too many posts for me to list, but you might try searching (type onpoint in the box to the right), and read some of those posts. Several owners have posted about them before.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Magnus (Onpoint's That Old Black Magic) was born on Nov. 4, 2009; we brought him home on Jan 9th, 2010.

His parents are Ellie May + Rowdy :)

There are several Onpoint Vs in the Ottawa area.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hello!

Our Baby Dax is from Onpoint as well. He's 7 Months old now. His parents are Sammy and Sweet Georgia Peach.

I believe Dax and Newman are related through Sammy and one of the other Vizsla' owners we know here in Ottawa named Loki who is also related to Newman. I could be mistaken but I recall having a conversation.

Pleasure to meet you! If you're in the Ottawa area pls msg us :) always looking to meet V-Lovers.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Here's Mischa checkin' in. :)
She's turning 2 next week.

Onpoint sells a lot of puppies, and many of us owners end up on here as there a re not that many Vizsla forums to choose from.

·
Registered
595 Posts
SweetCaroline said:
Hello from Kian who will be 3 on St. Patty's day.
He was made by Rowdy and Ellie May.
Hey! That means that Kian is Magnus' older brother! Literally!

I wonder if they are similar in temperament? :)
That depends, is Magnus an awesome big brother??? ;D

·
Registered
5 Posts
christeeny said:
I would really connect with others who have bought their Vizslas from this breeder....I'm in love with my V....Maxwell (Baraboo Jed) will be 5 in March.....Parents were Splash and Newman!!!!!
Seamus is definitely related to your guy as his parents were Newman and W.D. He is 3y.o. a bundle of fun 2 hours of daily exercise (offleash running) and we still don't seem to find the end of him at the end of the day. He's adorable even though he wants constant attention (ok I'm exaggerating maybe we get a good 2 hours of break daily!)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have two Onpoint Vs and im in east ottawa. Pitter (sweat georgia peach and hottshot) and Uno (Axel and Jinx). I would love to meet up! feel free to reply to me and we can have an ottawa V meet up

Michi and Uno

·
Registered
41 Posts
AcadianTornado said:
Whistler's father Romeo was from Onpoint's Newman and Onpoint's Smart Aleck :)
Did your Vizsla come from Egerton Vizslas? Penny's dad is Romeo& I'm almost 100% certain (Penny is asleep on my lap& will object greatly if I get up to check for sure) that he is from Onpoint :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks like you got an Egerton Vizsla as well ..Romeo is Onpoint Nova's Romeo is Penny's dad! Who is your pups mum?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Piper is Whistler's mom! He was the first born out of a litter of 7 and now is just past 5 months :).. He looks just like Romeo :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Michi246 said:
I have two Onpoint Vs and im in east ottawa. Pitter (sweat georgia peach and hottshot) and Uno (Axel and Jinx). I would love to meet up! feel free to reply to me and we can have an ottawa V meet up

Michi and Uno
My lil guy Zaius was born on October 22, 2010. His parents are Sweet Georgia Peach and HottShot. Would Pitter happen to be his brother?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts