Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Administrator
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if it's already been done, but I thought it'd be good to see pics of your V on point, I'll kick off with Ruby pointing some rabbits in a hedge

·
Registered
652 Posts
Great picture of ruby and great idea for a post!
Here's Luna at hunting class pointing at a pigeon (under that pile of hay)

I realize I've been extremely active in the forums these past couple of days but I'm new and I'm a proud mama. I'll slow down soon, I promise.

·
Administrator
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flynnandlunasmom said:
Great picture of ruby and great idea for a post!
Here's Luna at hunting class pointing at a pigeon (under that pile of hay)

I realize I've been extremely active in the forums these past couple of days but I'm new and I'm a proud mama. I'll slow down soon, I promise.
Nooo!!! we like lots of posts and pics ;)

·
Administrator
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this one was a butterfly ;D

·
Registered
2,717 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
914 Posts
Great shots everyone! Since I'm on the phone, I only have Pacsirta's points. Haven't been able to catch Sophie lately on a point. Either she's too fast or I'm too slow.

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,044 Posts

·
Administrator
8,044 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Willowynd's Rockin' Kyburz (Ky)

I couldn't decide which picture... so

(I could fill this server with Pointing pictures. ;D)

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
If I do this right...and that is a long shot. ;)
First one is right after we got Blue...too bad the idiot taking the picture (me) wasn't a better shot...would have been nice to have her whole body in the picture.
Second one - if you look directly up from Blue's neck, you can actually see the pheasant (white ring on neck stands out)
Third one - she is a serious hunter! No laughing at the bandanna - it was some added protection as she was healing from a couple staples on her chest.
Fourth one - Mac...nice honor for Blue (who you can barely see in the bush).
Last one - Mac on point. He is really coming into his own now...at first we thought he was gun shy, but now we realize he just becomes overwhelmed if there were too many other dominant dogs around.
He was amazing this last season. They both just turned five on May 10th.

I too had trouble choosing just a few point pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
914 Posts
I am really enjoying this thread!! :) I just want to click the "Like" button on every picture! Found an older one of Sophie pointing.... and couldn't resist to share another one of Pacsirta pointing that her breeder sent me :) Sorry if I get carried away ;D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 162 Posts