Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some how your weather got lost, and refused to ask for directions. If your missing it, it's down here on the Texas Gulf Coast. We would love for you to come retrieve it.
20210213_075354.png

·
Registered
978 Posts
also in case you were wondering, if add to your 10 degrees this lost 22, it will already be a pretty reasonable one for northern winters:)

·
Administrator
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got the rescue part covered.
As usual it's a dog. Zoey has been hanging out with us for the last week.
20210210_194044.jpg

·
Administrator
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pretty!!!
She is so calm, and quite. You don't even know she's in the house. I ask her "Are you sure, your a 3 year old lab?"

·
Registered
19 Posts
We will take that weather back, Gladly!!!. Here in Northeast Ohio we are expected to receive a foot of snow in the next 24 hours and it is going to be in the 20s.

·
Registered
978 Posts
it was 14 here in Houston this morning.... goes up all the way to 20 before sunset. and snow and ice. my boys refused to go to the backyard in the morning as the porch was so slippery.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Your back yard is very nice. Ours is a combination of grass, mud ice and snow! My V Ruger loves snow and ice-he eats ice and the snowballs I make for him. We are used to the snow here. I hope you Southerners don't have to ensure the harsh conditions for long and are able to stay warm in your homes.

·
Administrator
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a couple of more nights of hard freezes, and we get to go back to normal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts