Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just joined this forum, I'm no longer a Vizzie owner, for the first time since 1989. My last one, Tally, passed away at the beginning of March this year, she was a rescued girl who I only had for 4 years, she was never an easy dog to live with, she had aggression problems but for all of her faults I loved her dearly. I still feel cheated losing her at only 10 years of age, my previous viz, Nova went on until she was in her 15th year - she was my soulmate. there will never be another Nova. Over the years I have had five Vizslak, Kes, Tern, Rory, Nova and Tally.

Anyway, I'm pleased to have found this forum and will spend some time looking around - regards - Karen

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hi Karen,

I am sorry to hear you have recently lost your Vizsla.
You must be very experienced in the breed having owned them for so many years, and I am sure you will prove to be very valuable to this forum :)
I hope you enjoy talking to the many fellow vizsla enthusiasts here!

Lucy

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi Karen,

sorry to hear of your loss. I now know what all the fuss is about with these dogs after living with Peanut for 7 months. She is devoted to me and I to her, to the point where my daughter says I am obsessed with her :D She is rapidly becoming one of my all time best ever life decisions and could not bear to be without her now.

Let us know when you give in and get another !!!

Graham

1 - 3 of 3 Posts