Administrator
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: organicthoughts

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
My arms look like I’ve been playing with feral cats. LOL. Her bitey game is strong…
First "Heifer" I've ever known of, to play like a feral cat!🤣😂🤣😂

You got a feisty one! A keeper!:D

I'm only growing more jealous... and wanting another vizsla puppy.😛

Reactions: texasred

·
Administrator
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
First "Heifer" I've ever known of, to play like a feral cat!🤣😂🤣😂

You got a feisty one! A keeper!:D

I'm only growing more jealous... and wanting another vizsla puppy.😛
Life is short, buy the puppy.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Life is short, buy the puppy.
@texasred, indeed life is short! A vizsla companion for Aly has been being considered for quite some time. She's now at an age it can be seriously considered and I'll be submitting a post, shortly, expressing my considerations and concerns.

I loved and adored Aly's very early months, intense sharkies and all! Your sharing Heifer and her antics, brings back fond memories.

All the love and snuggles to little Heifer!!!

Reactions: texasred

·
Administrator
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The Vizsla stand off, followed by the chase.
Dog Working animal Liver Carnivore Plant

Dog Grass Dog breed Liver Carnivore

·
Administrator
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Heifer got to visit with @Gabica yesterday. I will post some pictures of them together, if she is okay with me doing so.

·
Administrator
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
A few pictures after I remembered I had my phone in my pocket. @Gabica evaluating Heifer’s structure and gait.
Hood Vehicle Car Plant Tire

Hood Car Vehicle Carnivore Tire

Dog Hood Vehicle Car Plant

Dog Hood Car Automotive tire Carnivore

·
Administrator
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
More pics
Joint Shoulder Leg Comfort Thigh

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Joint Leg Smile Thigh Comfort

Show Content
Hair Shoulder Flooring Comfort Thigh

Show Content
Smile Human body Knee Thigh Flooring

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Cannot wait to see this little girl in the show ring and on the field, she will do great with both, and whatever else she will get into, she is nicely put together, bold and super smart. She managed to switch off the fan within a minute of her arrival and when I took away her new toy to tease her she just picked up my water spray bottle and said ok you have my toy then I have yours!:love:
We put her up on the grooming table as well and put a show collar on her while giving her yummy treats and loving on her a lot touching her neck, feet and body, so that she gets used to strangers handling her. All of the experiences leading into different dogs sports are meant to be positive and fun, so that she has a chance to become one of those dogs who want to do them because she enjoys them. She gave me kisses, so I am thinking she was not unhappy, lol.
She remained focused for a surprisingly long time and when Texasred put her back into her car crate she immediately laid down, we managed to tire her out:cool:.
My boys wanted to meet her and teach her how to jump into the pool from the side instead of some boring gliding in, but we decided that gotta wait until she is fully vaccinated. That is also reason why we are in my garage and not in the house or in the yard, at her age you cannot be cautious enough. That floor got disinfected twice before she arrived and
so did the grooming table, the toy she got was brand new as well.
Looking forward to more time spent with her, she is a joy.
Thank you for trusting her with me Texasred, it means a lot to me.

·
Administrator
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thank sooo much. I have not been a show person, and hopefully she will be my first pup/dog to have in the ring.

• Love
Reactions: derwos

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
@Gabica & @texasred... WOW!!! Thanks for sharing your interactions and pictures!!!!!!🥰

From the first picture, I thought: "This must be @Gabica's house! @texasred, had recently stated she doesn't have any trees in her yard."🤣😂🤣😂

Then I thought: "WAIT!!! This can't be @Gabica's house!! She only has a pool with two vizslas in it!"🤣😂🤣😂

@Gabica, for some reason, I thought you were in Florida. Don't ask me why... even I can't figure out how my brain works most of the time! @texasred, it's been apparent where you are from... and your name on here isn't just a reference to your favorite hot sauce.🤪 It's awesome, you ladies are close enough together, to share your vizsla endeavors!!!!

@texasred, wishing you and Heifer gobs and gobs of fun, as ya both endeavor into the show ring! Please keep us updated... with lots of pictures!

Heifer is GORGEOUS and seems to have an awesome personality and disposition!

In the word of my passed dad, y'all are involved in a "communist plot"! Ya's are torturing me, as I work though making the decision of bringing a vizsla puppy into Aly's life.🤣😂🤣😂 In case ya's might be wondering... IT'S WORKING! LOL

• Love
Reactions: texasred and Gabica

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
well, I am super blessed to have landed in Texas from all the places in the world. My beloved breeder was originally from Arizona and just moved to Texas when we were searching for our first pup. It was meant to be.
as for Heifer: this little girl will be someone I am telling ya, she has it all and she is blessed with the best possible parents and siblings.

·
Administrator
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
@Gabica & @texasred... WOW!!! Thanks for sharing your interactions and pictures!!!!!!🥰

From the first picture, I thought: "This must be @Gabica's house! @texasred, had recently stated she doesn't have any trees in her yard."🤣😂🤣😂

Then I thought: "WAIT!!! This can't be @Gabica's house!! She only has a pool with two vizslas in it!"🤣😂🤣😂

@Gabica, for some reason, I thought you were in Florida. Don't ask me why... even I can't figure out how my brain works most of the time! @texasred, it's been apparent where you are from... and your name on here isn't just a reference to your favorite hot sauce.🤪 It's awesome, you ladies are close enough together, to share your vizsla endeavors!!!!

@texasred, wishing you and Heifer gobs and gobs of fun, as ya both endeavor into the show ring! Please keep us updated... with lots of pictures!

Heifer is GORGEOUS and seems to have an awesome personality and disposition!

In the word of my passed dad, y'all are involved in a "communist plot"! Ya's are torturing me, as I work though making the decision of bringing a vizsla puppy into Aly's life.🤣😂🤣😂 In case ya's might be wondering... IT'S WORKING! LOL
Wait till you see what is visiting my home for a few days. They are already homes, but it’s going to be a puppy party with some of Heifer’s littermates.

• Love
Reactions: derwos

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Wait till you see what is visiting my home for a few days. They are already homes, but it’s going to be a puppy party with some of Heifer’s littermates.
Tease... Tease... Tease... Tease... Tease... Tease!

You're being cruel!🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Have a GREAT TIME!!!!!! PICTURES, PLEASE. :p

·
Administrator
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
yup, we are all looking forward to the Red Kindergarten Camp documentary :giggle::geek:
High chance it’s going to be the Ankle Biter Camp, combined with a few potty accidents along the way. But I just couldn’t resist having a house full of red puppies.

·
Administrator
9,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
"Bob Engelhardt, post: 174716, member: 2299"]
Uh oh ... it's a slippery slope. It won't be long before this: :Do_O

This is the total opposite. While I’m having fun with them, it gives me a whole new respect for breeders. Four is my limit, and those are spaced in age. I will enjoy every minute with them, and happily send them back home.
It’s a vizsla play fight club, potty, eat, potty, fight club, and crash. Rinse and repeat.
I will try and post a video of them, showing their rough play. What they do with their littermates, is the same thing they do to our hands/

21 - 40 of 49 Posts