Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just this past weekend I was taking Mischa out for a potty break when a woman walking by stopped to pet her. She said that she'll be getting her vizsla by the end of the month, and decided on one after much research and upon meeting Mischa in the past.

It's amazing how one look from these dogs, and it's love at first sight. Hopefully we can get her to the GTA meet in time. I also mentioned that if she ever needed any help with her V puppy to knock on my door lol. Shall we take bets on how quick bags under her eyes will form? ;D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Toronto is quickly (and quietly) becoming a V town.

We were down at the beaches on the weekend and came across a couple V's ... then swung by City Hall and saw 2 more.

Our GTA V Meet-Up group may have to spin a GTA-burb local :D

The more the merrier ;D

·
Registered
9 Posts
We just moved into the city (not far from Sherwood park) with our 3 year old V, Sarah. Until we meet other V's, Sarah's stuck playing with mere dogs. Dog parks are fun, but the other breeds just don't have the energy to keep up with her.

We'd like to get together with your GTA V Meet-up group!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hey, we are at Eglinton/Avenue Rd.
My girlfriend usually takes Kian to Sunnybrook or Cedervale. Sometimes she will even take him along the Beltline to meet up with little Mischa.
Send me your email address and I will put you on the email list. I will send you a PM.

Oh and welcome to the hood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts