Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m flying out to Kansas to pick up an 8 1/2 week old V next Friday. I get the pick of one of two males. Two sons moved out a year ago taking 3 dogs with them. This left my 16 son and I dogless. Tooo quiet. Flying back to CT via Orlando with a 4 1/2 layover in Orlando. Should be interesting could not get a direct flight. Finding the silver lining, the long layover should give ample time to water feed then eliminate. I hope. First time posting. So hello.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I’m flying out to Kansas to pick up an 8 1/2 week old V next Friday. I get the pick of one of two males. Two sons moved out a year ago taking 3 dogs with them. This left my 16 son and I dogless. Tooo quiet. Flying back to CT via Orlando with a 4 1/2 layover in Orlando. Should be interesting could not get a direct flight. Finding the silver lining, the long layover should give ample time to water feed then eliminate. I hope. First time posting. So hello.
Looking forward to puppy pictures!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hello, welcome! Sounds like you are in for an adventure. A V puppy will certainly break the peace in your currently quiet household! Needless to say I'd pack plenty of cleaning supplies for all contingencies while on the plane.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello! How exciting for you!! I’m curious about where in KS you found your pup. We live in Kansas City, and will begin the hunt for another dog soon. We lost our V in March, and our boys are out of the house, too. SO quiet!
God speed on your travels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeager after Chuck Yeager. Breaker of the sound barrier. I met him at Oshkosh just the nicest amazing guy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nice choice. I'm sure there might be some folks that may think it's short for Jagermeister! ;)
Enjoy your pup. I showed my husband and oldest son Yeager's picture: They were smitten, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts