Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just incase it helps my 1st 6 months were an ongoing battle. The sharkies totally got me down and my granddaughter was frightened to visit which broke my heart. Now that’s the negative but the positive is it doesn’t last and I now have the most loveable boy, still excitable but controllable! I did all the normal puppy stuff, training classes, doggy day care and a good routine, some with more success than others but it all adds up to making a well adjusted V. The look of love from Reggie makes all the previous work worth it. Good luck and it will improve 👍🏻

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thank you @Kazi. We have made some huge progress over the last few weeks, but most days are still hard. Getting Sharkied several times a day is tiresome, especially for my poor daughters. It is always good to hear that there is light at the end of the tunnel, we will plow on. I know Emie will be worth it 😊

·
Registered
71 Posts
She will b worth it. My family had to resort to wellies and extra tough denim jeans to protect them from the sharkies and all guests were told to tuck anything that could flap away 😂😂 as it proved irresistible to Reggie so I sympathise. Hang in there and as they say ‘you got this’

21 - 23 of 23 Posts