Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
By mad, if you mean a ball full of energy.....then yes.
Aren't they cute when they run around like a chicken with it's head cut off ;D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes she is so cute when shes going mad for 10 mins then she drops fast a sleep !! then all starts ova again !!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
100 miles an hour, 10 different directions, playing with 6 different toys simultaneously??

Yep... sounds like a new V puppy to me. :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Don't worry she will calm down... A little.... In a few years... ;D

I was told that Vs grow up at about 4 - we still have a year to go...

·
Registered
164 Posts
I met a 6 year old v last week and he played like mad with my 10month old boy- couldnt tell the difference! His owner said he's still so lively people ask her how old her puppy is lol.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I was afraid someone was going to disillusion me with stories of madly playful 10 year-old Vs ;D

I often get the comment about 'how old is your puppy' too. Or when I apologise for something he has just done (like knocked someone over in his enthusiasm) they say "but he's only young" and sometimes I don't tell them how old he is. :eek:

·
Registered
48 Posts
mad is right! we've had maple for over a month and to this day she still wipes me out (in a good way). she goes from calm, to playful, to energetic, to completely insane in the span of 5 minutes. so exhausting when they're pups, but at the end of the day i wouldn't want it any other way :) i wish i had half the amount of energy they do! we just got back from the vet for maple's 11 week shots... she was so happy just to be around people she didn't even realize or feel the needle go in her! first vet trip, success ;D she definitely deserved all the treats she got.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi there maple are you creat traning your v ? im trying to she makes sum horrible noises for five mins then ok !! does that mean she can go out for walks now ? that will tire her out ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts