Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

New gorgeous leather collar

5K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Capa 
#1 ·
this is a custom made collar using bridle leather and only high quality brass hardware. I ordered it not realizing how many I already owned. I would be honored to have another Vizsla wear it proudly.

$35

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I am so glad the collar sold, I have a drawer full of collars and leads and I felt a purchase imminent... I think Darcy has a collar and lead for every day of the week....Ive got to leave ebay and Amazon.co alone for a while :-X :'( ;D

#6 ·
Darcy1311 said:
I am so glad the collar sold, I have a drawer full of collars and leads and I felt a purchase imminent... I think Darcy has a collar and lead for every day of the week....Ive got to leave ebay and Amazon.co alone for a while :-X :'( ;D
Ruby hasn't got a collar, but I'd make an exception for that collar, beauty ;D

#7 ·
I am not that bad with collars and leashes. Dharma has one nylon one and is quickly outgrowing that. I just spent money on ChillyDog sweater and rainslicker as it is completely awful and rainy here in London Ontario. It has been cause for a shivering puppy and one accident in the house tonight. I don't want the puppy to get sick.

#8 ·
MCD said:
I am not that bad with collars and leashes. Dharma has one nylon one and is quickly outgrowing that. I just spent money on ChillyDog sweater and rainslicker as it is completely awful and rainy here in London Ontario. It has been cause for a shivering puppy and one accident in the house tonight. I don't want the puppy to get sick.
MCD - would you post a pic of Dharma in her slicker? I was going to order a head muff from them but with the $20 shipping to US I think it would be worthwhile to order an additional item. K hates the rain..hoping maybe a slicker will help!

#9 ·
Give me some time to do this as it takes them some time to process the order and hopefully I have gotten every measurement etc right. Then I have to figure out how to use my camera and then try to post the picture you are looking for. Luckily I have my daughter who is a technogeek at home now.LOL :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.