Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone going to this, we havent been to one before. Driving two hours to get there so hoping there will be lots of vizslas! :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sorry where is this Viz Whiz? Country? I see that there is one in Glasgow on the 24th but I haven't heard of one on the 25th. What city, country is this one in?

·
Registered
41 Posts
We are going :D :D Can't wait. I went to the pub last saturday and it is a really nice area!! There is going to be nearly 30 crazy gingers going!! Should be very interesting!

·
Registered
809 Posts
oh please take lots of pictures and post them. it would be great to see 30 v's in one outing together.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
meeting in the car park down mill lane, Burley- I've never been there before so I'm not too sure of the area. It says its just north of the White Buck Inn.
Everyones meeting at 10.45 for 11 walk off.
I plan to take lots of pics!

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I was going to this Viz whiz but this little volcano in Iceland changed my plans. I was leaving my two Vizslas in Northern California on a trip to Germany and England and the highlight of the trip was the Sunday Vizsla Walk in the New Forest. I had been looking forward to it for months.

This is Rod Michaelson and I blog at: redbirddog.blogspot.com

Here in the SF Bay Area we have a Vizsla Walk almost every Sunday morning at Point Pinole (Eastern Shores of the SF bay). We have 10 to 25 dogs on any given Sunday morning running through forested areas off leash.

Enjoy the Viz whiz and take pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Bam Bam it is just north of the pub, it is just before you get to a little stream on the right. Very nice area with a big space at the beginning for them all to play! It has a really twisting stream with some nice deep areas for them to swim in. We are really looking forward to i think Vin is going to get very very excited!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
That looked like it would have been so much fun! Lia would have gone crazy with that many V's to play with and all of that open space to run around. If only there was something like that in Kansas City!

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's so cool! Looks like loads of fun. If there was a V run any where in TX, LA, AR, OK,or NM (USA states for those abroad), I would love to go. I'd love to go even farther but would be traveling with 3 children 3yrs and younger.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi,

have to agree with all so far, great sight and fun I bet. New Forrest was too far from us this time, (Warrington), but any nearer viz wiz meets could be made I'm sure.

Graham

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i've tried to post my pics on here twice but it hasnt worked :(, i will put them on facebook and make a link as vincent did. It was sooo fun to see all the vizslas toegther, and i found it really cool to see how different/similar all of them were, and vizslas just have the best personalities. I think we should organise a vizsla weekend somewhere so if people were far away they could travel there and stay to make a weekend of vizsla fun!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts