Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned that Jasper did this in another thread...finally managed to get a picture.

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning Jasper will already be up and staring at himself in the mirror, his nose pressed to the glass. I'm not exactly sure what is so entrancing, but I like to think he's just that vain. The minute I sit up, of course, he breaks his self-loving gaze, so I can never really get a good picture. It took a while, but earlier today I managed to catch him admiring himself again.

Silly puppy.

·
Registered
436 Posts
That is too funny. He knows he is handsome.
Holley thinks her reflection is another V. She gets so excited. It doesn't matter if she sees her reflection in a mirror or on a glass door. She wants to play. I feel bad though because she is always let down.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I love the picture, so cute! Funny this came up, because last night Oquirrh and I were walking around a strip mall and the walls of the store were glass, he ran right into the glass trying to go see all the people inside.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
HA-HA-HA!! That is SO funny! Jasper gave me a good chuckle! Willie ignores mirrors. Apparently, he's been fooled enough times to know it's not another dog. The mirror doesn't smell like another dog, or like himself, either. :p

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thank you for posting, redrover! I've told so many people about that since you originally told us about it. Love the sweet picture!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts