Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We brought Clementine home to Minneapolis about 6 weeks ago and she's now a happy, active 13 week old pup. We're enjoying seeing new bits of her personality every day, from her crazy bursts of energy to the sleepy, snuggly puppy that usually appears shortly after. Looking forward to learning from other Vizsla owners as we start our adventure!

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
What a pretty girl! Jasper and I live in Minneapolis as well--so do a few other folks on the board. Enjoy her while she's little--they sprout pretty quickly! May I ask where you got her? I'm always curious about other Vizsla breeders/rescues in the area.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
She is so sweet! And I love the name.

Take lots of pictures - they grow so quickly that I did not even notice until I looked back at photos of Coco.

Coco is not only our first V (I want another:)), and our very first pet (a.k.a.family member). We are in love with her and her personality. She is so spectacular - great fun!

Enjoy.
PS - You will find the forum very helpful. The forum is my bible - everyone has been so informative, knowledgeable and generous. So ...thank you so much for sharing your experience and knowledge ...it has made a HUGE difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Yes, I love the name, Clementine... and what a heartbreaker she is! Just adorable!!

Also love that pic of Coco bounding through the tall grass -- with sheer joy on her face! Aren't Vizslas just the best?! ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts