Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Administrator
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Red, our sweet shy rescue, waiting for the rain to stop so he can finally go outside for his walk. Red really needs a home of his own, or at least, a new foster home. He survived the first weeks of being without his beloved foster mom, Glenys, by bonding with his foster dad more. Everything went really well but the next round is coming early in Oct. This time will be different because in Nov. his foster dad will be gone as well. Red is not really a good candidate for boarding because he is so slow to make friends. He is comfortable with places or things that he is used to but doesn't adapt to changes easily or surprises like someone on a bike ruining his walk. He is not really afraid of things that other dogs are afraid of like noises or storms. He recently was introduced to some children ages 5 and 8 and was okay with them. He is in good health and is up to date on his shots. Red is a big boy but is not terribly boisterous in the house like some vizsla boys are. If would like to meet Red, contact me at [email protected]. Since some days I have internet service and some days I don't my home phone number is 281-356-7350.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts