During our floods I noticed 2 very small bumps on Lucy. With road closures my vet office was closed that week. She went in today, and he affirmed what I believed are mammary tumors. She is at the start of her heat cycle, so barring any big changes the surgery will be postponed until after her hormones are back to normal. She also has a bump on her chest. Dependant upon the time it takes to remove the tumors and spay her, he might be able to remove the one on her chest. She has no swelling of her lympnodes, and is as happy as a lark. So I'm going to stress as little as possible.