Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These two dogs took off as we getting them loaded up. Please be on the look out. The young one had a green collar and the older one has a pink collar - please call me immediately at 402-274-8888. I don’t know if they will come to anyone but call and we will head to your area.
FB_IMG_1579354269649.jpg

FB_IMG_1579354264211.jpg

From Laura Miller
59 hours missing.
Still no news on Rye and Òengus. Starting early this morning I walked over the bluff and along the Steamboat Trace Trail until it washed out.
Unfortunately with the weather advisory no one else could join us so it was Mike and I searching. We covered from Nemaha to between Auburn and Nebraska City. About 15 miles with fliers and door-to-door. Checked under bridges, in old barns and grain silos. After the flooding there are still bridges out which means we can't get to everywhere they could be.
Michelle has called and posted all the surrounding counties: social media, radio, all shelters, sheriff's departments, post offices, gas stations and vets. Spoken with delivery drivers, maintenance drivers, postal workers, coyote hunters, college students, bar owners, coffee circles, grocery stores.

Please keep sharing. We need to cover a large search area.

·
Administrator
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Administrator
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great news...
They have been found.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts