Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

As Vizsla Forums keeps growing (with over 1000 posts made last month) I have found that it is now becoming too big to moderate by myself. I am looking for a volunteer to help moderate the forum.

There are currently no real problems, except occasionally spam posts which are always quickly reported by users. As a moderator you will get these reports to your email and you will need to delete the posts and ban the user. I will still do things like approve photos in the gallery.

Hopefully someone will be able to volunteer for this, it doesn't take much time and I can't afford to hire anyone to do it. I am looking for someone who is already active in the community and visits regularly. Being confident using the forum itself and knowing your way around the site is an added bonus.

If you are interested then please send me a personal message here and I will get back to you. I am only looking for one person, or maybe two at the most.

Thanks for visiting

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few people have PMed me which is great, sorry for any delays in replies - I have been away.

I will sort it out and we will hopefully have 1 or 2 new moderators soon.

Thanks everyone

1 - 2 of 2 Posts