Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have been reading (without registering) for quite a while now and a lot of my knowledge about Vizslas (before deciding to get one) came from this forum.
Leia is now 7 months and has been with us for 4. She’s the best dog ever and already has an amazing recall and is very intelligent.
She our first dog and is making life very easy for us. We are very lucky to have her and thus, I thought I’d share the happiness!
The only issues currently are sleeping related but I will probably open a separate post about it.
Plant Grass Fawn People in nature Road surface

Water Dog Braque francais Dog breed Carnivore

Furniture Dog Leg Comfort Chair

Comfort Cat Wood Textile Felidae

Smile Furniture Couch Comfort Dog

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

I have been reading (without registering) for quite a while now and a lot of my knowledge about Vizslas (before deciding to get one) came from this forum.
Leia is now 7 months and has been with us for 4. She’s the best dog ever and already has an amazing recall and is very intelligent.
She our first dog and is making life very easy for us. We are very lucky to have her and thus, I thought I’d share the happiness!
The only issues currently are sleeping related but I will probably open a separate post about it. View attachment 104250
View attachment 104249
View attachment 104248
View attachment 104247
View attachment 104246

1 - 5 of 5 Posts