Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Ollie, Hungarian Vizsla
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My name is Joe and I’ve been a long time lurker on the site, but never posted. I’d like to introduce Ollie our almost (birthday Oct. 24) 2 year old male Vizsla. He is our first Vizsla (previous companion was a Siberian Husky who passed at the age of 14). He has been quite a handful to raise but really has become an absolute peach. I want to thank all of the active members for your knowledge, wisdom, and encouragement because when he was a puppy, I was on here a lot hoping my little demon wasn’t really a demon haha. With that said, our favorite hobbies include hiking, fishing, swimming and dog parks. Here are some pics. Hope you enjoy and thanks again everybody!
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello All,

My name is Joe and I’ve been a long time lurker on the site, but never posted. I’d like to introduce Ollie our almost (birthday Oct. 24) 2 year old male Vizsla. He is our first Vizsla (previous companion was a Siberian Husky who passed at the age of 14). He has been quite a handful to raise but really has become an absolute peach. I want to thank all of the active members for your knowledge, wisdom, and encouragement because when he was a puppy, I was on here a lot hoping my little demon wasn’t really a demon haha. With that said, our favorite hobbies include hiking, fishing, swimming and dog parks. Here are some pics. Hope you enjoy and thanks again everybody!
View attachment 102851 View attachment 102852 View attachment 102853 View attachment 102854 View attachment 102855
Ollie is a peach right enough 👍🏻 You are right about the forum it’s been my lifeline, helping me navigate those stressful 1st months

1 - 3 of 3 Posts