1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
20 Posts
Your post makes me so excited! I loved watching the videos.

We bring our new boy home on Sept. 19th. We've already named him Ronan the Hungarian Dogbarian. He'll be joining Loki the Hungarian Dumbarian, our nearly 5 year old Golden Retriever. Interestingly, we got Loki when we lived overseas, and he is actually from Hungarian. Now we'll get our Hungarian Vizsla from the US. We cannot wait, although I doubt Loki realizes what he is in for.

I've been following the forums since we decided to get a Vizsla, and I finally decided to chime in. Thanks for the pictures and videos!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are welcome, good luck with your new pup. Remember to post some pictures and fill us all in on your first few days with him. Also, have a camera around, it's fun to track their progress and growth.

Good luck.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, he is an Onpoint boy. Not sure if we are gonna get him into it or not. It's tough to get him trained living in the city, we'll see. He has expressed much interest in game bird a few times, so maybe there is hope for him. ;D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Very good dogs. Almost flew up there for a pup. Will strongly consider my next one from them. Nice trial dogs. If u get him into it watch out its addictive. Good luck either way. They are great animals.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Crazy said:
I was going through my pictures of Kian and cannot get over how big he is getting.
Here are a few pics and a couple of videos we took.

The day we brought him home, 8 weeks old.

[IMG]

This one is he's just shy of 4 months old.
[IMG]

Hopefully these videos work, it's the day we brought him home. ;D

[url]http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n155/asusxyz/Kian/?action=view&current=Kiansfirstdayhome-51509046.flv[/url]

[url]http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n155/asusxyz/Kian/?action=view&current=Kiansfirstdayhome-51509047.flv[/url]

[/quote]

PUPPY AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CUUUUUUUUUTE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts