Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can believe there have been no posts since yesterday evening. I'm just checking to see if the board is working!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Another V-ite checking in.... ;)

Long day, driving to next to last puppy class this morning... good class, Ziva preformed well and provided several laughs. Trainer asked all owners to walk their dogs, stop, auto sit, down and wait. Well Ziva was spot on with her loose lead walking, auto sit and usually drops like a rock for her down but today she decided her down would incorporate a YOGA POSE.... she decided to do DOWNWARD FACING DOG (front end down butt end up) and just hung out that way ;D She provided a humorous break in the action for those whose pups were not behaving.

A quick stop at a health food/pet store to allow Miss Ziva to pick out a new bully stick for being a good student and back home to the beach.

Last bit of Christmas decorating, homemade soup making and running in and out with a revved up V-dog who decided to go exploring in the Mangroves that separates our yard from the canal out back. The tide was out so instead of water the Magrove roots were exposed in the nice stinky, black muck. When she came out into the yard she was splashed with black ooze doing a happy dog smile from ear to ear, so needless to say we went straight to the shower (which she loves) to get lathered up with an aromatic herbal shampoo, followed by a red dog nap, only to
awaken and be totally energized once again! Oh if we could only absorb a fraction of their never ending energy.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Met up with another member and his V today and let the boys tussle and get some exercise today.
Kian came home and slept for 3 hours after that..... he's been nice and relaxed all day.
Must get the rest of the gifts tomorrow or I'm in big trouble ::)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, no addiction. I have just been impressed lately with the amount of traffic on this forum. When I first joined it might be a couple of days before there were any new posts, but lately there have been new posts every day. Today there were none at all at that point.

I really enjoy the forum! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts