Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being first time Vizsla owner, I've been asking myself this question for a very long time. Recently more often. If the time comes for another dog, or if you decide to get another dog to keep your existing dog company in its later days company, will you stay loyal to the breed and get another V, or will you give another dog a chance.

Please let me know what's your position on this.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
You're forgiven this question, being new to the breed. But, much to your delight and amazement..and I hope I'm not spoiling the plot for you...after you've had a Vizsla for a while and it does it's magic... and really let it get down deep..there really is no other breed, everything else is just a dog.

You'll be (happily) hooked for life.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weird, I attached a poll to this thread but it is not visible anywhere. What gives? Does the poll need to be approved by the powers?

·
Administrator
8,033 Posts
As one of the powers that be, it would not need approval.

Reactions: Gabica

·
Administrator
8,033 Posts
OK then. Is there a way that I can edit this thread and add said a poll at this point? Tried already but failed.
I looked to see if it was a option.
While I have the capabilities to edit post, even those made by others. It did not show the option to add a poll during the editing process.
I am on my phone. If I fire up the desk top later, I will see if it gives me that option. The forum layout is different, depended on what device you're using. So even if I click to use the desktop version on my phone, it is still not the same. :sad

Reactions: NatalieZ and Kedves

·
Registered
736 Posts
i like many different types and breeds and if i could afford i would have them all, just as many mutts. but till i win the lottery to pursue that dream, i will be a vizsla person `only`.

·
Administrator
8,033 Posts
Once you have owned the breed. It's very hard to be without one.
Just as once you have had 3, or 4 of them at the same time.
You don't think your home is complete, with out without a herd of red good balls hanging out with you. Doing silly clown things, and hogging every sofa in the house.

Reactions: Gabica and Kedves
1 - 9 of 9 Posts