Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 5 month old vizsla. hes a decent dog, still got a lot of work to do. I own an auto repair shop and Stitch stays at the shop all day, pretty much has free roam. Unless a customer is coming in then i have to put him in his kennel because im still trying to get him to stop jumping on people. I have a big back yard behind the shop that he can run in.

the problem is, i live in an apartment now since i moved. and hes just too dang hyper for it. i tried letting him come home at nights and on weekends, but my wife and i spend all night trying to get him to calm down and relax. hes just too much for the apartment at this time. so i leave him at the shop. I'm at the shop from 7am untill 6:30pm mon-fri. and then every weeknight i go down at 8:30 and 10:30 to let him outside and play a little with him. and sat and sunday i go there every 2-3 hours and let him out for about 15-30 min.

Is this ok??? or do i need to be bringing him home? he seems to be ok with it, hyper when i show up and very energetic/playfull.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he does get attention paid to him all day 5 days a week. he gets played with and petted all day long from 7 to 630. its not like he sits in his kennel all day alone while i work. i have mechanics working for me, i spend most the day in the office.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.