Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rizsla the Vizsla is a week from being 9 months old, he is 25kg i think and is 26 inches tall! Now this seems rather big to me.. Does anyone else have a Vizsla who is this tall?
Thanks, Sorrell

·
Registered
136 Posts
He's on the big side...but I wouldn't say a giant. Do you know what he weighed at 6 months - generally that is 75% of what they'll weigh as an adult/finished growing (14 months). If his parents are from European or Autralian blood lines, that may explain it as they are generally larger than NA V's. If 26 inches at the withers than he does seem a little taller than most.

Mac is a week shy of 6 months and he's almost 20 kg's.

·
Registered
164 Posts
My 20month old male Vizsla is very very very tall. He is 27in at the withers and 26kg, which I think is quite light for his height, he looks very thin. He's all legs really! I've met Vizsla's who are just as tall.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
My Vizsla, Willie, is 25" at the withers, My sister and I just measured him today. He seems quite tall and leggy. Of course, I think he is very handsome and debonaire!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Both of our dogs are almost 26" at the withers and weigh 30-31K or 68 lbs. Neither is fat! Both are very strong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts