Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just brought home my first Vizsla. I have had other dogs. Labs and boxers. His name is Zuma. He 8 weeks. He has been great. Crate training has gone well in just a couple days. I am surprised how much he likes to snuggle. I have never owned a dog that likes to snuggle as much as him. I hope this doesn’t change. I have been reading this forum for months and really appreciate the community. I looke forward to continuing to share as he grows and to continue to learn from all of you.
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Fawn
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Leg Vertebrate Comfort Textile Mammal

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey everyone. I just brought home my first Vizsla. I have had other dogs. Labs and boxers. His name is Zuma. He 8 weeks. He has been great. Crate training has gone well in just a couple days. I am surprised how much he likes to snuggle. I have never owned a dog that likes to snuggle as much as him. I hope this doesn’t change. I have been reading this forum for months and really appreciate the community. I looke forward to continuing to share as he grows and to continue to learn from all of you. View attachment 103716 View attachment 103717
Welcome to the forum, I joined when I got my 1st V and was 1st time dog owner (madness) Zuma looks adorable and I can confirm cuddles from a V only get more intense as they age ! Enjoy ur journey it’s like no other 😃

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome! The snuggles will intensify!!! Ellie straight up will bear hug me with her arms and push her head into my face for hugs. Hopefully you won't have a rough sharky phase!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
welcome to the forum. if you ever encounter a little decrease in snuggling, it will be just temporary. they love to be touched and to touch you.
your pup looks like the perfect vizsla snuggle candidate :love:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do dogs get jealous when you bring another dog home?

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
... I have been reading this forum for months and really appreciate the community. I looke forward to continuing to share as he grows and to continue to learn from all of you...
Welcome to the community!! A priceless resource for all things "Vizsla"!

Zuma is adorable... and reminiscent of Aly, 9 months ago!!:love:

I too, lurked here for a few years before bringing "Aly" home, last Christmas time. She is now 11 months old and progressively has gotten more snuggly!!

Good luck and enjoy the ride!! While Zuma has been "great", it only gets better (with lil bumps along the road😂🤣)!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts