Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Figured I should finally make an account. This is Morrigan, or Mor for short. She is now five months old and I've had her since she was eight weeks old. Like many of you have found out, all the research in the world could not have prepared me for real life! I suppose I'm extra crazy for getting a vizsla puppy during veterinary school, but, despite the challenges, it has been worth it so far. Mor has been amazing in her crate while I'm in class and she forces me to get outside and exercise every day. She is even being a good little live model for my studies. My eventual goal is to do dog sports with her, but, for now, we are navigating the fun world of puppyhood. I'm especially grateful for a supportive breeder who gave me a little spitfire of a pup.

Look forward to learning more from everyone! And of course I included photos so please enjoy.
Dog Dog breed Wood Carnivore Liver
Dog Hat Dog breed Liver Carnivore
Water Dog Sky Cloud Boat
Dog Dog breed Dog supply Pet supply Carnivore

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
welcome to he forum. Mor is adorable. what dog sports are you guys planning to do? in my experience vizslas can do it all!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to he forum. Mor is adorable. what dog sports are you guys planning to do? in my experience vizslas can do it all!
Thank you! I'm hoping to try rally, dock diving, and barn hunt in the future, but I'm pretty flexible in finding what we both enjoy. My pitbull and I have dabbled in sports previously, but he has no drive so he really only enjoyed barn hunt. I'm hoping Mor will find dog sports a little more enjoyable!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
once you feel comfortable to train for any of these, feel free to reach out. several of us on the forum have done different type of sports, and i am sure i am not the only one who will be happy to help.

make sure while growth plates not closed to keep your pup in bay as much as possible, to save those delicates joints for the long run.

and keep posting. those pups grow up so quickly, good to see their progress. never enough pictures :love: and updates in my view.

·
Administrator
8,878 Posts
Mor is so stinking cute.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts