Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

Just joined the Vizlsa forum today. A friend of mine has a german shepherd and always comes to the park with lots of awesome information he gets from the german shepherd forum, so I thought I would search out a Vizsla forum for myself and here I am!

My Vizlsa, Halladay (we call her Hally) will be 9 months old tomorrow and is a joy! She is the first dog I have owned since moving away from my parents and the first Vizsla I've had in my life. What a breed! I did lots of research before choosing a Vizsla (actaully, that's not true. I always knew I wanted a Vizsla, but did lots of research after my mind was already made up to make sure I knew what I was in for!)

Anyway, I've joined the forum because I love talking about my Vizsla and I love learning new tips, so keep the posts coming! :)

I feed Hally a raw diet and can see that there are lots of discussions on this, which is great. If anyone wants to message me personally with any questions or concerns, I'm more than happy to share my experiences!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi my vizsla is 9 months next week, Bella is the naughtiest girl in the world! Have you got your hands full also? We are living out the film Marley and me in real life, no kidding! Its never a dull moment with a vizsla. Bella is our first as well, I wanted one for two years before our circumstances were right, I too did loads of research. This forum has been invaluable to me over the last few months, so I'm sure you will benefit too.
Welcome
Amanda and Bella

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Bellababy! I can so relate to living out of the movie Marley! Actually my mother-in-law states that our little Abby girl is actually worse. She is now 15 months and still surprises us everyday with her tantrums and antics. We came home just yesterday to our backdoor frame pulled half way off. She has separation anxiety and well since her daddy has gone back to day shift with the police dept. she is not a happy camper being left alone. Hope all is well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts