Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
haha when i get a cat I want a bengal as well!!!

cool cats, I want to see a picture of that him as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
she is really awesome and the vizsla and bengal get along wonderfully. Bengals really are like little dogs... shes a very very tiny bengal (around 7-8 pounds). the first picture is from the car ride home (she was around 4 months old) and the second is her full grown. She looks like the size of a small normal cat.

·
Registered
307 Posts
two vizslas a turtle he is a hungry little man.and a fish tank 75gallons i like marine life has a soothing effect on me.

·
Registered
155 Posts
We have our male Vizsla (Snickers) and two mini-lop bunnies that Snickers doesn't bother too much in the yard since we trained him to stay away from an early start. All three roam the yard freely. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey Thanks-that's our favorite candy bar as well. Poor guy had an identity crisis when we first got him. The breeder identified him as "Green-Boy" because of his green collar. The name we originally chose didn't match him-then we went to another name...Nope then decided on Snickers.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just saw this topic... We have 3 cats, Alex, Orange Striped, Zoe, Gray Striped & Zachary, Smokey Gray Maine Coon Cat and 1 Double Yellow Head Amazon Parrot, Ziggy and are awaiting to adopt 1 Vizsla! We are on a list awaiting the birth of V puppies due ANY MINUTE!

Can you say PETTING ZOO!!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
We have just the two Vs. At one time we had 5 dogs and 9 cats but we saw the error in our ways and scaled back. Plus the kids grew up and moved out, taking their animals with them! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
adorable kitty ritz!

We have 5 pets:

Leah - 11(ish) German Shepherd/Akita/Doberman mix
Toby - 7 yr old Labrador
Meadow - 4 (ish) Vizsla

Cinder - 7 yr old grey and white cat
Mew - 6 (ish) tabby cat

·
Registered
134 Posts
V- Moose [almost 5yrs]
cat- Matissa [almost 8yrs]
and a tank full of fish

·
Registered
324 Posts
DragonTheRevolutionary said:
besides our two dogs i have a bearded dragon and my brother has a corn snake and 3 doves that we're trying to get rid of :p
With a corn snake and bearded dragon getting rid of the doves shouldn't be a problem!! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
599 Posts
I am jealous of all of you. I only have Kobi. He would LOVE to have another animal to play with, even a cat!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Don't feel bad Kobi. We just have one pet as well (Holley). Hopefully she will have a sibling (Doberman) soon. We have to move first. Stupid apartment won't allow that breed.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I would loved to add another pup to our house....but we already have the animals mentioned above, 3 kids under 5 and I run a home daycare with 3 kids under the age of 2 ...might be a little crazy to introduce a pup right now!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts