Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until a month ago I had a vizsla puppy. She had been brought by my husband 5 years ago. He died 4 years ago. This puppy saved my daughter's and my life. Unfortunately she was killed by Russian soldiers when they attacked us. I am Ukrainian and now I am a refugee with my daughter. I don't know if vizsla are the most loyal dogs, but my puppy was loyal at the cost of her own life. My daughter doesn't know she died... thinks she just got lost. She hopes every day she'll turn up. I don't want to tell her that her best friend was killed by the beasts that killed her father too. Anyone with a dog like that is a rich person at heart. Many people could learn from a vizsla about love, honor, loyalty and sacrifice.

Registered
my heart goes out to you and your family. hoping you are in a safe place now and one day you can have your life back and another crazy red wiggle butt to help you overcome what you are going thru now.
and I could not agree more with you regarding your opinion about vizslas. they are so much more skilled than us in many area and yet they think we are the centre of their universe.馃グ

Premium Member
Words cannot express the sorrow for the loss of your husband, your daughter's father... and now the loss of your daughter's "vizsla puppy"!

Words cannot express the anger I have, for the senseless war, in the Ukraine!

I am curious... where have you and your daughter gone, as refugees.

My vizsla, Aly... has been named after a dear friend in Romania. Dr. Alexandra is from Iasi, Romania.

If you have escaped to Romania, please feel free to contact me! I'll do all possible to help!

I offer my deepest sympathies towards your losses... they are deep!

Good luck... and God Bless!

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

• Love
Reactions: texasred and Gabica

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my heart goes out to you and your family. hoping you are in a safe place now and one day you can have your life back and another crazy red wiggle butt to help you overcome what you are going thru now.
and I could not agree more with you regarding your opinion about vizslas. they are so much more skilled than us in many area and yet they think we are the centre of their universe.馃グ
Thank you for your good wishes.

Premium Member
After nearly a month... and more than 250 views of this thread (most specifically, the original post)... there's ONLY been 2 direct responses besides my own and a total of five individuals "reacting"?

馃馃馃

Tick-Tock!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After nearly a month... and more than 250 views of this thread (most specifically, the original post)... there's ONLY been 2 direct responses besides my own and a total of five individuals "reacting"?

馃馃馃

Tick-Tock!
"Many people could learn from a vizsla about love, honor, loyalty and sacrifice. "

1 - 8 of 8 Posts