Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stumbled across these forums while I was doing some research on the best way to introduce a new puppy to our house.

I'm a SAHM in Southern Ontario, Canada with two great kids, one great husband, and a house just waiting for our new Vizsla Puppy to join us on Oct 28th. We're so excited.

I grew up with Vizsla's and just love them to bits and hope that I can learn a lot of great things about raising my own puppy from everyone here ;D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Congratulations Sandra.
Where's the pup coming from?
There's a pretty good group of people in and around the Toronto area, we even meet up occasionally to let the V's stretch their legs. ;D and it gets their humans out to socialize and exercise too ;)
Hopefully you can join us some time once the pup is older.
Good luck.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome Sandra, we are new on the forums too- it's a great group so far! where in Southern Ontario are you? Congrats on the new pup!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Sandra,
I think you will find this forum a great place to visit when you start raising your pup! Good advice from nice people with a common love for V's.
I too grew up with a Vizsla. Though i have loved and lost a wonderful Bearded Collie in between, I have wanted to get another V all my life. Blaze is 2 1/2 now. A truly wonderful guy who is such a huge part of our lives that we ,(my husband and 3 boys) cannot imagine life without him. All the best as you prepare for your new little guy ...or gal!
Carolyn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts