Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum & stopping off to say hello ;) We live in South West UK and are looking forward to getting our 1st V Grace in about 2 weeks - we have an 18m Weim 'Storm' and an 11yr GSD cross 'Molly' - Grace will be our 6th ever dog having previously owned a Dalmatian and two more mongrels who all happily lived well in to old age. We have always owned 2 dogs at a time (one each dog & bitch) but this will be the first time three at once. Also never had a pup with another dog so young before. If anyone has any advice would be interested

·
Registered
54 Posts
welcome! We are in the widwest US and looks like we will be getting our first V the same time as you, in two weeks. We are very excited! Have you decided on a sex? We are getting a male. :D

·
Registered
436 Posts
Best of luck to you with your new addition. We have never had more than one dog at a time so I can not offer any advice on that but I am sure all will work out. The adjustment time may be a little crazy for a while though. Haha.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi and welcome I'm sure you'll find lots of good tips on here (i know i did) we 2 are in the UK (Yorkshire) and have met a few V's whilst on holiday down your end of the country.
Be sure to post some pics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts