Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi there,

We have a 6 month old V called Storm. Were in Keynsham near Bristol.

Feeling the cold too just trying to decide if he needs a coat or not? Do you have one for your V?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,

Just picked up a Vizsla today who 8 weeks old, we have her called Alba. We are in Keynsham nr Bristol too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi...we are from kent in UK and have 'Sizzles' who is now 5 months old. I had never met a Vizsla before we got Sizzles but then met 2 last week !!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi in Gloustershire..

How is Gracie settling in? Alba has been amazing most of the time..have had trouble with nipping. I know it's just a puppy stage and it is only in play. Otherwise play, sleep, eat, play,......... Can't wait for the 3 weeks for vaccination curfew to pass, so we can get out and about.

Bye from Keynsham, Bristol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Alba,

Ive only just come back to the site and seen your reply.

Storm is now 15 months and going strong. How is Alba getting on?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Hello

My puppy is 6 months old and named Mac. We live in Godalming in surrey. Love when we bump into other Vs

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi from Ashbourne, Derbyshire,
Having any dog is a joy, but having a Vizsla is a double joy. My boy, Blaze (almost 3 yrs old) is such a great companion. No matter what jobs I am doing around the farm or small woodland, he wants to be there - which can be a bit of a problem!!! Anyone with a Vizsla must be aware of their jumping capabilities and they can squeeze under any gate or fencing, just to get to it's owner. You've been warned. Enjoy. :)
Ann Gerrard

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

We are from the North East (Teesside) and have an 18 week old girl called Lily. It's certainly been fun since we picked her up 10 weeks ago ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts