Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Timmy is now 16month old and he is gorgeous, lovable, loyal, a little shy I think.
I feel guilty for leaving him in a doggie creche when I'm at work, but I know he needs socialization and stimulation.
He absolutely loves the outdoors and loves his food..
I was interested to read about other vizsla owners experiences, how to keep your vizsla happy and healthy.
I'm Hungarian that's the reason I chose the breed..

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am Hungarian too, living in the US. Our first boy (Bende) went to daycare for a while and plenty of training classes. Shops and restaurants which allow dogs. Dog meet up meetings. Competitions. Now with the second one (Miksa) we have a dog walker twice a day coming, taking them for walks and playing with them, breaking up the day. He goes to trainings, shops and competitions too. Our hunt trainer who has been for decades in the breed keeps telling that socialization never stops and actually the one from and above around 16-18 months is the one forming their final personality. Hopefully some of these will be doable for you too and for Timmy. I know they are some other vizsla owners from the UK on the forum too who can probably comment on possible venues.

and would love to see pictures:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts