Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Jane and I live in Somerset in the UK. I have a 2 yo V called Jazz.

·
Registered
13 Posts
hi Jane,ive just joined this site as well.i have a 15 week old bouncing boy called Rufus.i have found this site very good for imformation on every thing about vizslas :D we live in Lincolnshire a good few miles from you ,i havent seen any one round my area who has another vizsla,we are always getting stopped and" ask what sort of dog is he?"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice to meet you Sarah :)

Most people seem to know that Jazz is a V although a few seem to think he is a funny coloured Weim! ::)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Hi Jane,
Welcome from across the water in South Wales, we are Dave & Jo, we have a 2yr old male Viz called Brook. Welcome to a great site that we only found a few weeks ago ourselves. Very addictive, but also informative. Once again welcome to U and Jazz.

D&J

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the hellos :)

Very sorry to put the original post in the wrong forum :-[ I didn't look far enough down!

Going to have a good old rummage around today :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Jane, I'm also from the UK, in Hampshire. I have a 9 w/o girl named Sabine. She doesn't know it yet, but her 18 month old older brother lives in the same street. Should make for an interesting meeting. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Jane, welcome to the V world. Our old girl is Holly who is 7.5yo, we adopted her a few weeks ago, everyone seems to think that she is a puppy though. She is certainly at the smaller end of the breed, but she is already starting to go grey I think it must be the ears and yes maybe they think that she is a Weim pup lol

·
Administrator
4,216 Posts
Hi Jane from the opposite end of England, (Lake District) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts