Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up this forum to learn about this breed. I thought I just want to be a silent reader and lurking around the thread, then I feel like better I join this forum. Maybe I got questions to ask. Thanks for accepting me here.

·
Administrator
4,204 Posts
feel free to ask, just remember that the only stupid question is the one that remains unasked,,,welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: texasred

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you harrigab. One thing that really concerns me I have a cat at home. So it might be a little complicated to deal with two different creatures living under one roof. But I've seen many pet parent can deal with very well.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome. I joined after getting my first V. And this forum is EXCEPTIONAL. Fantastic advice and wonderful people.

Best of luck going forward

·
Administrator
8,111 Posts
Vizsla that are raised from puppys with cats, do better with cats. Mine have never lived with cats, so they could not be trusted with then.
They don't see them at any different, than they do the squirrels in the yard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks texasred for your advice. Yep, I've been thinking about that. The only matter to me is to change my lifestyle first, which need more time to adjust with work-life-balance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts