Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

My name is Carla, my husband and I have a gorgeous, but slightly bonkers, 5 mth old Vizsla bitch called Roo. She joined our family in January this year and we ahve loved every second! We also have a 18mth old Parsons Terrier called Woody. Looking forward to hearing everyones Vizlsa stories and picking up some ood gundog tips!

Carla

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi Carla I am from Cumbria, not too far away from you. We have Bella who is 21 months and she is still bonkers! This is our first Vizsla so it has been a learning curve, but we adore her she is just the best dog ever, and totally ruined

Amanda

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Carla, I live in Worcestershire and have a ten year old V called Tigger who we have had since he was a tiny puppy. He is the most fabulous dog and people still comment on how well behaved he is. He was a joy to train as a puppy. I now also have a rescued 12 month old border collie called Skye who is also wonderful. We have had her for six months now and she and Tigger are great mates although she craves the shade in this weather and he is happy to flake out in the hottest part of the decking!! :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi tiggers mum, I was just thinking about the tigger song the other day "Tiggers are wonderful things, their tops are made out of rubber, the bottoms are made out of springs, they're bouncy, flouncy, trouncy, pouncy, fun! fun! fun! fun! fun!! Just like a vizsla!! hahah

1 - 4 of 4 Posts