Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site.

We are getting a puppy Friday. Taz will be welcomed into a "country club" for animals:
3 cats
2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
77 acres of farm land/forest

We have had Dalmations (3 between 1998-2010). We had a Vizsla from January 2009 to March 2010. Unfortunately she passed due to complications from being spay (blood clot). Horrible day. We put our first Dalmation down the same day; putting the Dalmation down was planned. We went through with it because I couldn't imagine having to return at a later date following Ginger's passing.

Enough of the bad news. We love the Cavaliers, but I miss my running partner. We are well prepared for the energy of Taz, and I look forward to training to into the sweetheart that I know she will be.

We have been talking about what changes are forth coming (not being able to put certain things in exposed trash cans, clearing counters of yummies that these "shoppers" can access and picking up things that you do not want chewed).

Yes, we crate train, obedience train and feed high quality food. It was amazing what I learned researching food for Ginger 2 years ago. I didn't have Google back in 1998 for the Dalamations. What did we do without Google?

I have found valuable information already on the site and look forward to hanging out here.

Take Care,
Jeff

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hi and welcome! Yes, Taz us a great name for a Vizsla! I'm also in Michigan -- Southeastern Lower Michigan, Whipple Lake, Clarkston. Taz is going to be living with a nice pack, and room to roam. That's great! Good luck with your puppy.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Hi Jeff,

Welcome to a great forum only joined myself last week, very 'infectious', cant stop reading posts!!!
I think you'll have met your match with a new running 'partner'!!
We have a lively 2yr old male called Brook, can run all day and more!!!

Regards

D&J

Wales, UK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts