Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Christina and I got Lucky Booger in March. He's a sweet dog. I actually got him from a pet store. I know, I know, but I love hounds and he was the first dog I just had to have after losing my dog 2 1/2 years ago. He was 4 months old when I got him, so he's close to 6 months old now.

We have a trainer, and he's learning his manners :) He loves to give hugs and play 'find it'---I hide treats in the house as well as outside. We go and play with my neighbor's dog almost everyday. The 2 of them have the best time! And, it wears him out!

I've been unemployed the entire time I've had him, so I am afraid he's going to have some separation anxiety when I go back to work, but I guess only time will tell. I wil definitely post and find out if anyone has had issues when the time comes.

I wish everyone would post pictures. I sent one to be approved :)

Can't wait to hear more stories about your Vizslas!

Christina

·
Registered
51 Posts
Im in Atlanta too!

Maybe our pups can hang out.

Here he is in the green collar

AWWW!!

Do you actually live in Atlanta or the outskirts? Do you take him to the park to play?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I know this post is older...sorry!

I just had to reply since our little pup came in a lime-green collar just like yours!!! Exact same collar too. What a cutie! Who can resist those faces, big paws and floppy ears.

I'm in Boulder, CO...so I can't play with your pups :( I read a post below from back in April and I too hope more people join the forum as this is first V I've had and I'm always lurking for free advice! I saw the link to Vizsla Forum thru our local Vizsla club's Yahoo page.

Hope everyone has fun with their new pups! I sure am.

·
Registered
51 Posts
BOULDER is GREAT!! My sister lives in Denver, and I just got back from a trip out there. What a beautiful place and an amazing place to raise a Vizsla. I just got back from doing a winter ascent of Gray's peak. I wonder if a grown up Vizsla could have made that climb, I certainly had a hard time.

Maybe our pups will get to meet one day after all !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts