Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening,
We pick up our boy, to be named jasper, in two weeks. It's been 10 years since I've shared my life with a dog so we're really excited but starting to over think everything. I apologize in advance if i ask any silly or repeated questions, looking forward to the adventure!
N

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Congratulations. You're in for a lot of fun. ;)

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Evening,
We pick up our boy, to be named jasper, in two weeks. It's been 10 years since I've shared my life with a dog so we're really excited but starting to over think everything. I apologize in advance if i ask any silly or repeated questions, looking forward to the adventure!
N
You's and I are/were in the same boat. It was 10 years since I had a dog! I know your excitement! "Aly" is my first V... and got her at 8 wks old. She turned 10 wks, yesterday (1/4/21). It's been an AMAZING two weeks!!

Welcome to the site/forums! This place is an awesome resource for near realtime information and help. The longtime, frequent posters (like @gunnr, @Gabica, @texasred.. and others) have extensive experience with this breed.

Wishing you's the best.... with Jasper!

Reactions: Gabica

·
Administrator
8,425 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
We love puppy pictures, and hope you post a lot of them.
I too have a Jasper.

Reactions: Gabica and derwos

·
Registered
944 Posts
i too used to have a no dog on the sofa rule... then when our breeder interviewed us for the first pup that was one of the questions and they said that their vizslas are all allowed on the couch. so it was not anymore a question anymore LOL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts