Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to wish all the forum member's a wonderful Thanksgiving from my family. It's a time of year to gather, and be thankful for all the wonderful people (and dogs) in our lives. To be grateful for the time we did get to spend, with the ones no longer with us.
Deb
June, Shine, Jasper, Hunter, and Ryder

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am also wishing all our American members Happy Thanksgiving. It is truly a great time to be thankful for many things and beings in your life. If you can add being thankful for having a four legged friend in your family, you are very blessed.

@ texasred, I see a very, very long list of names at the end of your post. Are all V's?

·
Administrator
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am also wishing all our American members Happy Thanksgiving. It is truly a great time to be thankful for many things and beings in your life. If you can add being thankful for having a four legged friend in your family, you are very blessed.

@ texasred, I see a very, very long list of names at the end of your post. Are all V's?
The first 4 are Vizslas,. Ryder is a Lab mix.
Only 2 of them are mine, the other 3 are my well loved fosters.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving from us too. We spent the morning searching for wild birds. Our usual 1 hour morning run became 2, being thankful for having these velcro boys and deciding that all other chores can wait today.

P.S Bende is also very thankful that he could talk me into giving him one of the xmas toys already now:)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts