Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I found this forum looking at Vs in my area. I’ve been doing some research as we just lost our 13 yo V, Spencer last week. We got him when he was 1.5 years from and came with multiple “surprise” problems-we are incredibly fourtunate to have had a long life with him. It has taught us to do our due diligence.
We are starting our search- first choice would be a 1-2yo in August or September:)

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Another Canadian!
If you are looking for a v at that age you might be fortunate to find a breeder who is rehoming one of theirs. I think there is a lady who deals in rescue here in Ontario but I have to look into that a little bit more before I confirm this. I have been away from the world of Vizslas for a few years now. It sounds to me like you have learned what you need to know from past experiences...
Welcome to the forum. This site is full of pretty knowledgeable members.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I just confirmed my information. You might want to get in contact with Elaine Hopkins(Chakra Vizsla). She deals with VSO( Vizsla Society Ontario). Elaine is in Peterborough. I can't really give you any more to go on especially in Vancouver. I hope you find the dog that you are looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts