Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, I'm still navigating my way through the forum, but what about a chill out/green room? non vizsla related, please don't jump down my throat yet!!
If you want more traffic and constructive posters I believe this is the way, a way to let peopleget to know each other and hence feel more comfortable posting replies in the main sections/forums. It may seem to go against the grain but believe me, ( with nearly 21,000 posts, personally, on a work related forum I know that this strategy works, puts newbie posters at ease and lets them ask questions with the knowledge that they're coming to an amicable site. Just a suggestion folks :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Down at the bottom, there are both an Introductions and General Chit Chat forum. It does seem the general chit chat forum does still seem to focus a lot on Vizslas or dog-related topics, of course. Hahaha. We're all clearly obsessed. ;)

·
Registered
416 Posts
harrigab, as redrover has pointed out we already have a section for general chat, off topic, green room etc. We also have an introductions forum for new members to post in to get to know people.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, your knowledge of forums is very helpful. If you have anything else I would be happy to hear them :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts