Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Love seeing the photos... so interesting to see all the V's and how they are developing, their differences and similarities, working thru problems and gaining insight.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Great Photos!! If you don't mind me asking, where were you? I remember you once said you were in the DC area. My parents live in Fairfax County and we take Remmy home often. That looks like a great place to take her next time we are there!! Very cute!!

So true about how they develop. Remmy met her first V pup in months at the park yesterday. They were so different in color and Remmy's eyes are so green still!! They were so cute together!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
remmy600 said:
Great Photos!! If you don't mind me asking, where were you? I remember you once said you were in the DC area. My parents live in Fairfax County and we take Remmy home often. That looks like a great place to take her next time we are there!! Very cute!!

So true about how they develop. Remmy met her first V pup in months at the park yesterday. They were so different in color and Remmy's eyes are so green still!! They were so cute together!
I live in montgomery county, md and that park is in Boyds, Maryland. A fair drive for you. But perhaps we can arrange a playdate at my house or a park a bit closer with Grady and Nina :) the next time you and Remmy visit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts