Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend Reba was entered in her first "real live" AKC show. I am happy to announce that she won "Winners Bitch" and earned her first point toward her championship title. I will make sure to post out pictures when they come in.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DISCLOSURE!!! I MAY SOUND LIKE A TROLL HERE, BUT HERE GOES.

Well Dragon, I guess it's a good thing that I don't care what you don't like. I am very proud that in a comformation show my 9 month old puppy, who is by the way my first pure bred dog of any kind and was purchased purely as a pet and only showed because I like meeting other V people and showing seems to be the best avenue to do so in my area.

As for bitch being the term for a female canine, you can take that up somewhere else.

If you were a little more mature your posts would not sound like a teenager trying to impress people by talking about things that you know nothing about.

***END OF RANT***

Sahara,

Thank you...I know I am being unreasonable but I started looking for the pics Tuesday and have been disappointed by the empty mailbox twice already. ;)

·
Registered
809 Posts
DM,
Pay no attention to him.

Congrats on your pups accomplishment....well done, you should be very proud.
Yes, when you get pics, post away.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kian,
Been meaning to ask, how do you pronounce "Kian" is it kee-an or ki-ann I met a dog named Cayenne (ki-ann) last weekend.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool beans...thanks, that' how I was sayin' it in my head.

·
Registered
194 Posts
DixiesMom said:
DISCLOSURE!!! I MAY SOUND LIKE A TROLL HERE, BUT HERE GOES.

Well Dragon, I guess it's a good thing that I don't care what you don't like. I am very proud that in a comformation show my 9 month old puppy, who is by the way my first pure bred dog of any kind and was purchased purely as a pet and only showed because I like meeting other V people and showing seems to be the best avenue to do so in my area.

As for bitch being the term for a female canine, you can take that up somewhere else.

If you were a little more mature your posts would not sound like a teenager trying to impress people by talking about things that you know nothing about.

***END OF RANT***

Sahara,

Thank you...I know I am being unreasonable but I started looking for the pics Tuesday and have been disappointed by the empty mailbox twice already. ;)
guys i think we've got a troll :O

·
Registered
128 Posts
I work with the P.O. I'll see if I can get them to get a move on. Withholding your pictures... that's just so wrong! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
DixiesMom said:
This past weekend Reba was entered in her first "real live" AKC show. I am happy to announce that she won "Winners Bitch" and earned her first point toward her championship title. I will make sure to post out pictures when they come in.
Congrats! Was this your first show as well? I did one show with Loki when he turned 6 months and had a lot of fun. But I just didn't have the time to commit and I did it more to bond with Loki and meet people.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, this was my first dog show. We have been to two B Matches at other shows just to practice and meet other people.

I am not able to show full time looks like a show every 6-8 weeks or so and only within a couple of hours drive. Luckily I am about two hours from Dallas and Houston and there are multiple shows yearly there.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That's awesome that your dog placed. Snickers and his brothers are in shows as well, but it can get very pricey. Good luck to you and your dog in future shows. Also "Right on" for telling Dragon off. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts