Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have seen a couple of videos where pet owners are making these recipes, but I am not completely sure if they are the right product for pets. Everyone is entitled to their own choices but I personally prefer making home-made food for my dogs. There was this “dog food brand” I tried giving Trevor and Sam (both are GSD) a couple of times but it only upset their stomach, so the vet suggested I try some home-made recipes, and that thankfully worked pretty well. I think it's better to connect with the vet over this, they might be familiar with this product. You can try getting in touch and asking for suggestions from a couple of vets using these online portals: greatvet or vetstreet. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen a couple of videos where pet owners are making these recipes, but I am not completely sure if they are the right product for pets. Everyone is entitled to their own choices but I personally prefer making home-made food for my dogs. There was this “dog food brand” I tried giving Trevor and Sam (both are GSD) a couple of times but it only upset their stomach, so the vet suggested I try some home-made recipes, and that thankfully worked pretty well. I think it's better to connect with the vet over this, they might be familiar with this product. You can try getting in touch and asking for suggestions from a couple of vets using these online portals: greatvet or vetstreet. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much for your input.

·
Registered
10 Posts
As new to be custodian of a Female V care to share your Recipes?:unsure:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts