Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi vizsla lovers
we are just about to be the proud excited nervous owners of Bentley the 75% vizsla 25% labrador, so i hope we will be welcome.
our previous dog Harry Who sadly passed away unexpectedly was 25% vizsla 75% labrador but nearly all his traits and characteristics were pure Vizsla , so you can see weve become Vizsla converts.
we may well have opted for a pedigree Vizsla but gere in the locked down UK you wouls be looking at £3.5k if you could find one,
Bentley is currently 4/5 weeks old and we are getting him end of this January.
i will attach photos
regards

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
He looks very nice. Have lots and lots of fun with him.
No worries about pedigree. He's going to be your puppy, and a member of your family, and that is all that matters.

Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He looks very nice. Have lots and lots of fun with him.
No worries about pedigree. He's going to be your puppy, and a member of your family, and that is all that matters.

Mike
thanks mike
i have spent hours on the forum and it seems to be full of decent people and positivity.
with our previous dog we trained him mostly the cesar millan way with good results. this time we are changing to mainly positive reinforcement, i think sometimes if you read too many problem topics on the forums that you get the impression that every V is a nightmare for the first year when i know this isnt the case. anyway we are both really looking forward to the end of January🤞👍😇

1 - 4 of 4 Posts