Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 10 week old V has been nothing short of a joy. However, like so many other V owners, when the sharkies hit our patience can be tested. We have a plethora of toys to try to keep him entertained but he seems to get bored of them quickly. Probably his favorite thing to chew on thus far are sticks that he finds in the yard, but we get concerned that he’ll end up swallowing a big chunk. What are/were some of your favorite chew toys for your pup? Are there any appropriate edible bones for a 10 week old?
Dog Eye Wood Liver Carnivore

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wish I had known how many bully sticks we would go through in a week, I would have bought stock in the company 😃 she is a super chewer. When she was younger though, an empty plastic water bottle in a thick sock was fun for a long time. Once the sock gets chewed just swap it out.
I just tried the water bottle in a sock today and he loved it! Thank you so much!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My god sounds just like our Gizmo (4 mos). He’d rather bite us or a gigantic stick than his 4 million toys. Gizmo goes through the ‘long lasting’ chews quickly and I’m afraid he’ll get sick. We bought extra kongs and are going to try those. View attachment 104748
Somebody previously mentioned trying an empty water bottle in an old tube sock, and he loved it more than any other toy we’ve bought. His other favorite one is the outward hound teaser wand.
Outward Hound Dog Agility Training Kit https://a.co/d/5TSoeRn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts