Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

EAR TAGS/FUTAKI HORNS how many out there.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed them on a friends two year old. Pretty neat to see them on both ears. My dog does not have them.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Our 20mth old bitch River has them on both ears!! :D
She is an import from Hungary, the tags come with the 'myth' that the dogs that carry them are good/great hunters ;) :D

We thought them a little strange at first but have grown to love them on her!
She actually has one on one ear and two on the other!
She's not fussed about you touching them when you play with her ears!!! ;D

I'll try and get some pic's up later to show!! ;)

Hobbsy

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Willie does not have them, but in the past I have seen them on a couple of different dogs. I think they're cute!! :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ah, the famous Futaki line, the grand daddy of the American bred Vizsla.! It's like wearing one of those little galloping men on your polo shirt.

Mine has THREE, a prominent one on each ear, and a very special one tucked on the inside of his left ear..and my favorite one to twirl.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
lonestar said:
Ah, the famous Futaki line, the grand daddy of the American bred Vizsla.! It's like wearing one of those little galloping men on your polo shirt.

Mine has THREE, a prominent one on each ear, and a very special one tucked on the inside of his left ear..and my favorite one to twirl.
@ Lonester ;D ;D ;D PLEASE... Show us, even one pug ...illustrious career breeder...

None on Sammy, heard the rumors when I was a kid, never met a dog with these horns :(

·
Registered
239 Posts
I voted that Kiya has 1 horn (inside of ear) but she actually has another on the outside of the same ear. I swear it just came up. I was cleaning her ears and had this topic on my mind..maybe that is why I just noticed..or I'm just going crazy! ???

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Data the man who can ;)

Lonepacker a pacer

give him time

all these dogs, handlers, guides its so hard to meet the Ozz sister in drag"

Pics are coming soon ;D one high heel stuck and the make up kit ::) :-* :'(

Like fighting

its the pace :D ;D

lmao

all mine sport tat ears only

pace ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Well there we go again..........

Another innocent thread spoiled by the forums regular

KNUCKLE HEAD'S!!!!!!! :( :-\

datacan said:
lonestar said:

@ Lonester ;D ;D ;D PLEASE... Show us, even one pug ...illustrious career breeder...

None on Sammy, heard the rumors when I was a kid, never met a dog with these horns :(

Rudy said:
Data the man who can ;)

Lonepacker a pacer

give him time

all these dogs, handlers, guides its so hard to meet the Ozz sister in drag"

Pics are coming soon ;D one high heel stuck and the make up kit ::) :-* :'(

Like fighting

its the pace :D ;D

lmao

all mine sport tat ears only

pace ;)

Your always going to get a couple of 'bad apples' that want to spoil the crop!!!! :-\

Hobbsy

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
You naive, LOL? Like to be spoon-fed nonsense?

Spend some time and help out a little if you know dogs. Write, and back it up with real proof. Nonsense anyone can google.
Ask Lone to back up the claim he is a breeder, LOL otherwise it's just Disney fantasy.

BLOKE.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Naive.....maybe!

Spoon-fed nonsense.......well yes, guilty of reading your post's!

Help out a little........if I can lighten up somebody's day, then I consider that I have helped them!

Anyone can Google........ yep, YOU are living proof of that, your endless supply of quotes, pics and 'fact's' sure back that up!

Lone as a breeder........ If and when ready to do so! No pressure!

Disney fantasy........ Got to be Dumbo ( October 23, 1941) a classic underdog tail, with a 'mouse' as his best friend!!!

Hope this helps

Hobbsy

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
What outcome do you wish to achieve today?

Don't beat around the bush.

What of what I post conflicts with your way of dog training?
Be specific!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts