Hungarian Vizsla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our spoiled V has many beds. From the car to the porch to bedroom. She enjoys onces that has an outter layer that is raised, anyone had alot of luck on a really nice one? We were thinking of getting her one for Christmas.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, awesome products! expensive beds though. I think Foxie would like the Dutchie one the best, thanks

·
Registered
842 Posts
I got Copper 2 beds from TJmax. I spent $20 for each. I only buy the ones that have a durable surface. The first one was denim and the second more like canvas. Both zipper off for washing. ;D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bowser Beds are the best!! Pricey yes, but pretty durable and very washable. I may be a bit bias as my Wally is a Bowser dog and is from their kennel... :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
sarahaf said:
Those Bowser beds really do look great.
Hard to resist a site filled with Vizsla pictures... until I see the price that is!

·
Registered
24 Posts
ours is from front gate and has that bolstered, raised edging (almost like a mini couch). She can't get enough of it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My favorite are from Molly Mutts

www.mollymutt.com

Hobie has the La Vie en Rose and the Title Track designs. Super cute and totally durable. Washable too, since they are actually duvets. I stuff mine with old clothes that aren't suitable for donation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts